This article is video-only. To subscribe to the super-amazing Holistic Songwriting mailing list, go here.
About the Author Friedemann Findeisen
I’m Friedemann Findeisen, a creative weirdo from the middle of nowhere. I love making things, learning things and helping people. If I don’t make, I get restless. If I don’t learn, I feel empty. If I don’t help, I feel ungrateful. Good things have happened when I managed to balance all three.
In the past, I’ve been a magician, public speaker, music video director, songwriter, producer, board game designer, author, publisher, YouTuber, music profiler, illustrator, musician and film composer.
The best things I've ever made are Holistic Songwriting Academy, my book The Addiction Formula, the YouTube show The Artists Series, my Grunge album Canohead and my board game Cantaloop.
- Songwriter and artist for 15 years.
- 10+ million streams as an artist and co-writer.
- Signed several recording and publishing contracts with Universal, Warner, and Sony.
- Headline tours in 20+ countries + many major festivals (including Coachella).
- Winner of NME and Los 40 artist awards.
- Degree in Jazz vocals.
He lives in Spain and Australia.